Many of them are due to a
lack of preparation from the candidate.
Others are due to eh fact that the candidate
does not plan the interview. and, other
ones, to the nervous breakdowns that every
job interview generates.
If you want to have success in your
interviews, then DO NOT do the following
- been late
- Not been aware of the media through which
your interview was fixed (newspaper ad,
spontaneous appearance, etc).
- Not having researched information about
the company (products it sells or services
it offers, the market in which it works,
- Showing a lack of interest
towards the proposal.
- Remaining quiet when the interview ends.
- Talking only about the jobs records,
forgetting that in an interview you must go
through the academic and personal records.
- Talking about irrelevant matters regarding
the position looked.
- Not having clear the salary you are
- Showing that you do accept
any kind of position. That shows you as a
desperate person, and, usually, plays
against you. It is better to know which are
the positions or areas of working insertion.
- Knowing a lot of technical terminology,
especially when the interview is with a
Human Resources Consultant or with the Staff
Department of a company.
- Show anxiety.
- Present yourself messy.
- Not planning a �Self � sell� strategy and
throwing you into any question the
interviewer might ask.
- Having a negative predisposition.
- answering the questions as if you were
writing a telegram. On the other hand, it is
very important to develop your answers
deeply, trying to give a plus to them.
- Forget about telling the interviewer about
- Trash the company you have been previously
or currently working for.
- Criticize your current boss or the one in
your past job.
- Exaggerate the technical
- Showing that you are overqualified for the
- Generate very few �empathy� with the
- Showing little or no aptitudes towards
- Showing yourself angry because you have to
go through certain tests.
- Showing insecurity in your answers.
- Closing yourself when having to talk about
certain aspects f your personality.
- Treating the selector as if you were the
- Trying to convince the selector to reveal
confidential aspects of the search.
- Not been prepared to answer to complex
Finally, if after making some of these
mistakes, you forget to thank the
interviewer when saying goodbye, then you
can already forget the chance of getting
So go over these advices and do not forget
good luck in your next interviews!
most common job
interview mistakes,most common interview
mistakes,worst mistakes during a job
interview, avoid the most common mistakes of
an interview,most frequent mistakes during a
job interview,interview questions
mistakes,job interview mistakes
Do you like this website ? then.. tell your friends !